Terms and Conditions
Dash of Glitter reserves the right to change any of the terms or conditions of the site at any time in its sole discretion. All changes will be effective immediately and may be changed without notice to customers.
Any one who is ordering wholesale, or has a boutique- are responsible for additional shipping cost. I.E. If you purchase multiple sets in the same size, in every size, this is for resale and you are required to pay the exact shipping sent to you before your order is shipped. You will be emailed an invoice to the email on file.
MYSTERY DEALS / STORAGE SALE
When purchasing mystery deals, these are at random and final sale. If purchasing a mystery deal there is always a possibility of getting duplicates.
BULK MYSTERY DEALS
When purchasing MULTIPLE mystery items in every size, or majority of sizes, you are responsible for exact shipping- you will be emailed an invoice.
All personalized items are done in vinyl. We do NOT embroider. Personalized/Custom orders are final sale and shipped in 7-10 business days.
Any photos of our brand reps/ models on our site or social media are copy righted and belong to Dash of Glitter. Please do not save or copy our images for any reason.
Prices are subject to change
Disclaimer: Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. If a special, sale or clearance is being ran we will not credit you for a past or future order placed. No exceptions will be made. All Clearance or SALE items are FINAL SALE. NO EXCEPTIONS
We gladly accept all major credit cards, Sezzle, Afterpay, Apple Pay. Your information is fully protected by Dash of Glitter for your purchases. We unfortunately, cannot change your method of payment after checkout.
Cancellations are accepted within 12 hours of purchase but are not guaranteed. It depends if we can catch the order before fulfillment.
Per our store policies, we can offer the following options:
- Cancel the order for store credit
- Cancel the order for refund, a 5% cancellation fee will be apply to cover merchant fees
- If you just made a mistake on your order, we can make any changes that you want except applying a discount code
Please note that we cannot edit/cancel an order that has been fulfilled.
Privacy on other websites
Other sites accessible through Dash of Glitter have their own privacy policies and data collection practices. Please consult each site's privacy policies. Our site is not responsible for third party actions.
If given a person coupon for any reason is only valid for 30 days from the issued date and will automatically expire. If given a coupon code for a sale or promotion, it MUST be entered at the time of checkout. Be sure after entering the coupon to refresh your page to ensure the coupon was applied. We will NOT CREDIT you if the coupon is not entered correctly at checkout. Our system only allows the use of one code at a time. Codes cannot be combined regardless if they are sale codes or store credit codes. We will NOT issue another coupon code for a future purchase if you do not enter the coupon correctly at checkout.
Changes in Order
Any changes are not guaranteed. If you decide to remove something from your order we can only offer store credit or to replace with another item of the same price.
We make every effort to display the colors as accurately as possible as they appear on our website. The actual colors that you see depend on the screen you are using at the time.
Risk of Loss
All items/ products purchased from our site are transported and delivered to you by the independent carrier, ( USPS ) and is not affiliated with Dash of Glitter. The risk of loss of these products, pass to you when Dash of Glitter delivers these items to The United States Postal Service.
However, if you purchased the package insurance through ROUTE, your package will be protected for loss, damage or theft. Please refer to ROUTE for further information.
Condition of Use
We advise our customers to never leave a young child unsupervised while using our products. Our products may contain small components and could possibly become a choking hazard. All Dash of Glitter products are " use at your own risk". By placing your order, you agree that Dash of Glitter is NOT liable for any use, misuse or lack of supervision while using our products.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number from our shipping company. Please use that number to track your order on the USPS website.
All items are shipped via USPS first class if under one pound, or priority if over one pound. First class mail takes 2-5 business days as where priority takes 1-3 business days. Most orders ship out in 3-5 business unless you order items that are personalized. If that is the case, please allow an additional 5-7 business days. Personalized items INCLUDE our custom t-shirts. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your order, please feel free to contact us at any time using our contact us information. If you need your order rushed, please select the additional rush fee at checkout. Dash of Glitter is NOT responsible for any lost or stolen packages. Please keep an eye on your tracking so you know when it has left our warehouse. When ordering a item with personalization, please note that your label will be created when it heads to the warehouse to be packaged and ready to be personalized, then it heads to the personalization department. Once you get your tracking number, please allow 5/7 business days to let it update as we are still processing personalization! When ordering a personalized item- please note that they can not be in our rushed shipping policy as it takes longer time to hand make these items or personalize them. Your order will not ship until the personalized items are complete. Once the personalized item is completed, your order will then ship out before everyone else.
We are currently not shipping international.
We process and ship all orders on Monday- Friday. Orders are processed in order of which they were placed. We strive to get your items out as quick as possible, but please allow additional time during holiday times and sales
All clearance items are not eligible for exchange or returns and are considered a final sale.
All mystery items are not eligible for exchange or returns and are considered a final sale.
When an item is returned to our warehouse due to an insufficient or wrong address, we can offer store credit or to reship the item. Store credit will not include shipping or any fees. Reshipping Fee must be paid before the order is reshipped.
Any items that may be out of stock or damaged, will be refunded in the form of store credit and you will be Issued a coupon code for a future purchase, if you do not wish to receive a store credit please contact customer service at email@example.com
If you decide to remove an item from an order that has NOT been fulfilled, we will issue a store credit.
DAMAGED/WRONG ITEM RECEIVED:
If you receive a damaged or wrong item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the damaged or wrong item. If you received the wrong item DO NOT wear it since if you do it will not be replaced. Items that have been washed ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN.
Any issues with order must be reported within 7 days of delivery date.
SMS/MMS MOBILE MESSAGE MARKETING PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- User Opt In: The Program allows Users to receive SMS/MMS mobile messages by affirmatively opting into the Program, such as through online or application-based enrollment forms. Regardless of the opt-in method you utilized to join the Program, you agree that this Agreement applies to your participation in the Program. By participating in the Program, you agree to receive autodialed or prerecorded marketing mobile messages at the phone number associated with your opt-in, and you understand that consent is not required to make any purchase from Us. While you consent to receive messages sent using an autodialer, the foregoing shall not be interpreted to suggest or imply that any or all of Our mobile messages are sent using an automatic telephone dialing system (“ATDS” or “autodialer”). Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies.
- User Opt Out: If you do not wish to continue participating in the Program or no longer agree to this Agreement, you agree to reply STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT to any mobile message from Us in order to opt out of the Program. You may receive an additional mobile message confirming your decision to opt out. You understand and agree that the foregoing options are the only reasonable methods of opting out. You acknowledge that our text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that alter, change, or modify the STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT keyword commands, such as the use of different spellings or the addition of other words or phrases to the command, and agree that Dash of Glitter and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. You also understand and agree that any other method of opting out, including, but not limited to, texting words other than those set forth above or verbally requesting one of our employees to remove you from our list, is not a reasonable means of opting out.
- Program Description: Without limiting the scope of the Program, users that opt into the Program can expect to receive messages concerning the marketing, promotion, payment, delivery and sale of boutique clothing for newborns to 9 Years Olds. Messages may include checkout reminders.
- Cost and Frequency: Message and data rates may apply. You agree to receive messages periodically at Our discretion. Daily, weekly, and monthly message frequency will vary. The Program involves recurring mobile messages, and additional mobile messages may be sent periodically based on your interaction with Us.
- Support Instructions: For support regarding the Program, text “HELP” to the number you received messages from or email us at email@example.com. Please note that the use of this email address is not an acceptable method of opting out of the program. Opt outs must be submitted in accordance with the procedures set forth above.
- MMS Disclosure: The Program will send SMS TMs (terminating messages) if your mobile device does not support MMS messaging.
- Our Disclaimer of Warranty: The Program is offered on an "as-is" basis and may not be available in all areas at all times and may not continue to work in the event of product, software, coverage or other changes made by your wireless carrier. We will not be liable for any delays or failures in the receipt of any mobile messages connected with this Program. Delivery of mobile messages is subject to effective transmission from your wireless service provider/network operator and is outside of Our control. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered mobile messages.
- Participant Requirements: You must have a wireless device of your own, capable of two-way messaging, be using a participating wireless carrier, and be a wireless service subscriber with text messaging service. Not all cellular phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions.
- Age Restriction: You may not use or engage with the Platform if you are under thirteen (13) years of age. If you use or engage with the Platform and are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) years of age, you must have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to do so. By using or engaging with the Platform, you acknowledge and agree that you are not under the age of thirteen (13) years, are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) and have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to use or engage with the Platform, or are of adult age in your jurisdiction. By using or engaging with the Platform, you also acknowledge and agree that you are permitted by your jurisdiction’s Applicable Law to use and/or engage with the Platform.
- Prohibited Content: You acknowledge and agree to not send any prohibited content over the Platform. Prohibited content includes:
- Any fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing, or stalking activity;
- Objectionable content, including profanity, obscenity, lasciviousness, violence, bigotry, hatred, and discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Pirated computer programs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful code;
- Any product, service, or promotion that is unlawful where such product, service, or promotion thereof is received;
- Any content that implicates and/or references personal health information that is protected by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) or the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (“HITEC” Act); and
- Any other content that is prohibited by Applicable Law in the jurisdiction from which the message is sent.
- Dispute Resolution: In the event that there is a dispute, claim, or controversy between you and Us, or between you and Stodge Inc. d/b/a Postscript or any other third-party service provider acting on Our behalf to transmit the mobile messages within the scope of the Program, arising out of or relating to federal or state statutory claims, common law claims, this Agreement, or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, such dispute, claim, or controversy will be, to the fullest extent permitted by law, determined by arbitration in Thorndale, TX before one arbitrator.
The parties agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) then in effect. Except as otherwise provided herein, the arbitrator shall apply the substantive laws of the Federal Judicial Circuit in which Dash of Glitter’s principal place of business is located, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Within ten (10) calendar days after the arbitration demand is served upon a party, the parties must jointly select an arbitrator with at least five years’ experience in that capacity and who has knowledge of and experience with the subject matter of the dispute. If the parties do not agree on an arbitrator within ten (10) calendar days, a party may petition the AAA to appoint an arbitrator, who must satisfy the same experience requirement. In the event of a dispute, the arbitrator shall decide the enforceability and interpretation of this arbitration agreement in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”). The parties also agree that the AAA’s rules governing Emergency Measures of Protection shall apply in lieu of seeking emergency injunctive relief from a court. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding, and no party shall have rights of appeal except for those provided in section 10 of the FAA. Each party shall bear its share of the fees paid for the arbitrator and the administration of the arbitration; however, the arbitrator shall have the power to order one party to pay all or any portion of such fees as part of a well-reasoned decision. The parties agree that the arbitrator shall have the authority to award attorneys’ fees only to the extent expressly authorized by statute or contract. The arbitrator shall have no authority to award punitive damages and each party hereby waives any right to seek or recover punitive damages with respect to any dispute resolved by arbitration.
THE PARTIES AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY VIA ARBITRATION AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ARBITRATION PROCEEDING. Further, unless both parties agree otherwise in a signed writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
Except as may be required by law, neither a party nor the arbitrator may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration without the prior written consent of both parties, unless to protect or pursue a legal right. If any term or provision of this Section is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Section or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. If for any reason a dispute proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, the parties hereby waive any right to a jury trial. This arbitration provision shall survive any cancellation or termination of your agreement to participate in any of our Programs.
- Florida Law: We endeavor to comply with the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act as applicable to Florida residents. For purposes of compliance, you agree that we may assume that you are a Florida resident if, at the time of opt-in to Program, (1) your shipping address, as provided is located in Florida or (2) the area code for the phone number used to opt-into the Program is a Florida area code. You agree that the requirements of the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act do not apply to you, and you shall not assert that you are a Florida resident, if you do not meet either of these criteria or, in the alternative, do not affirmatively advise us in writing that you are a Florida resident by sending written notice to us. Insofar as you are a Florida resident, you agree that mobile messages sent by Us in direct response to mobile messages or requests from You (including but are not limited to response to Keywords, opt-in, help or stop requests and shipping notifications) shall not constitute a “telephonic sales call” or “commercial telephone solicitation phone call” for purposes of Florida Statutes Section 501 (including but not limited to sections 501.059 and 501.616), to the extent the law is otherwise relevant and applicable.
- Miscellaneous: You warrant and represent to Us that you have all necessary rights, power, and authority to agree to these Terms and perform your obligations hereunder, and nothing contained in this Agreement or in the performance of such obligations will place you in breach of any other contract or obligation. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein will not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. Any new features, changes, updates or improvements of the Program shall be subject to this Agreement unless explicitly stated otherwise in writing. We reserve the right to change this Agreement from time to time. Any updates to this Agreement shall be communicated to you. You acknowledge your responsibility to review this Agreement from time to time and to be aware of any such changes. By continuing to participate in the Program after any such changes, you accept this Agreement, as modified.